January 3, 2014

Happy 2014!!!



Happy 2014 everyone!!! 

I hope everyone had a fun and safe NYE night! The beginning of a new year is always exciting as we turn a new leaf and begin to wonder what the next 12 months will bring us.  2013 was an amazing year for me,  with many ups and downs, joys and tears.  I accomplished many of my goals (one of them was starting this blog!), grew personally and professionally, and took up some new interests, but I think what stands out the most for me are the lessons I learned throughout the year.  The biggest lessons: do not try to please everyone and learning that people will treat you how you let them treat you.  So I thought I would share some of my resolutions for 2014 in a little collage of inspirational pictures to begin this new year!

Resolutions/Goals:
Travel//Write//Workout Consistently//Book trip to Spain//Continue Eating healthy//Visit Morocco//Read a ton of books//Improve my time management skills//Work harder at my job and my blog//Learn to BREATHE & relax.
xoxo,
Grace



7 comments:

  1. Happy 2014! I hope all your wishes come true :) I'm with you with the healthy eating!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joana! I hope you had an amazing new year! Here's to us achieving our health goals :)
      xx Grace

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Grace! Love your resolutions. Mine also includes lots of traveling and working out! ;)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Happy new year to you and your family! I hope we both get to do some traveling and we'll have to keep each other motivated with the working out bit! :)
      xx Grace

      Delete
  3. heey:) it's so cool to find a good blog under so many!! You got a great sense of style and you're really beautiful : ) and cool variety of posts! so nice to read :)

    feel free to check out my blog, too it's www.blackmixedblood.com :) maybe you like it : ) well, I hope so, cause then we could follow each other on facebook and/or bloglovin. Just let me know
    xx Selina
    and keep going with your blog :) it's really good
    www.blackmixedblood.com

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblackmixedblood
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8199431

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Selina, that means a lot! I'm following you on bloglovin and definitely enjoyed exploring your blog!! You have beautiful pictures!!
      xx Grace

      Delete