October 2, 2013

October in Polka Dots


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 Dress- Target (Summer 2013) similar style here,  Belt- American Eagle, Watch - Michael Kors, Bag- Lucky Brand- similar style here,  Shoes- Forever21 (old)

 Military inspired jackets are everywhere this season and as the weather starts to cool down, it is the perfect transition piece from summer to fall. You can really transform any outfit with a great jacket, blazer, or coat.  The J.Crew field jacket is the perfect military jacket and is definitely on my wish list, (my wish list is getting insanely long)!  My lucky brand bag is seriously one of my favorites! It is the perfect little purse for any season and it has that worn in leather look that I absolutely love.

Hope you enjoyed and Happy October!
xoxo, Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment