October 11, 2013

Skinny Blues & Beige


Follow my blog with Bloglovin




 Shirt - Foreign Exchange,  Pants - Express - similar styles here,  Belt - Gossip Boutique,  Shoes - Mango (Old) similar style here, Watch - Anne Klein

Happy Friday! 
This week has been crazy hectic and long!  I cheered myself up with my favorite pair of bright blue skinny jeans and paired it with a neutral blouse.  I was hesitant to buy a pair of blue pants like these because I didn't know what I would wear it with.  You know when you're shopping and you like something but then you think you don't have anything that would go with it?  Well, surprisingly these have been so easy to style.  I've even worn them to work! Paired with a casual tank, fitted blazer and some pumps and voila! You got yourself a professional but fun work outfit.  Oh and my Mango heels  are my obsession--be prepared to see them a lot around here.
xoxo, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment