October 14, 2013

The Mini


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Shirt-Target (Summer 13), Skirt - Express (similar style here -on sale!), Shoes-Zara (Old), Bag - Michael Kors (more colors here)
We have been having a bit of a heat wave these past few days here in central California, so I busted out my favorite mini skirt. It goes with anything and is perfect for those days when you don't want to think too much about what you're going to wear but yet you want to look put together. I wore this out for a movie date with my husband, although I swapped the heels for some cute flats because I'm hopeless and literally can't walk in heels for too long without tripping, falling or whining like a baby because of how painful they are--I know, super sexy. The shirt I got from Target during the summer and I have it worn it with everything! White jeans, blue jeans, khakis--its so versatile! That is the key thing I look for when shopping for clothes, versatility. Hope you enjoy!
xoxo, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment