October 16, 2013

Oh, Aubergine


Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Sweater- Francesca's Boutique (different color here), Scarf- Francesca's,  Pants - Target (similar style here, on sale!),  Boots- Aldo (old) loving these ones too,  Bag- Michael Kors Hamilton Tote

Stripes. Aubergine. Riding boots. Pretty much my favorite combo ever!
You can never go wrong with stripes--especially if we're talking about a comfy, slouchy sweater.  And we all know riding boots are never going out of style. They remain a staple in my wardrobe and I think its time I get a new pair since mine are looking a little worn (I'll take any excuse to shop for new boots, hehe). I wore this outfit yesterday for doing some errands after work and taking my dogs out to the doggy park.  Hope you liked my outfit and thank you for stopping by! 
xoxo, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment