November 14, 2013

The Sheer Blouse


 
 
Jeans - Target (Old), Floral Blouse - Target, Cardigan - Express, Belt - American Eagle, Boots - Aldo (similar here and here)
I wish I were the kind of person that plans out their outfits for work the night before but truth be told, I'm not.  And while I like to dress up for work, some days the best I can do is not show up in my PJs! When I'm rushing to get out the door, my morning consists of frantically trying to figure out what to do with my hair, scrambling to pack a decent lunch and staring at the clock wondering how in the heck I have only 5 min to get out the door! All the while my dogs are playing an endless game of chase and chewing on some form of furniture (or expensive throw pillows) sooo I usually wind up in a combination of jeans, a sheer blouse, flat shoes and any sweater/cardigan I can find. Sheer, flowy blouses are essential to me because they can dress up your jeans and are just plain comfy.  And I usually find a lot of my sheer blouses at Target or H&M for great prices.  Hope you enjoyed and thank you for stopping by!
xoxo, Grace 

1 comment: