January 23, 2014

Chambray


Chambray - Target, Black Skirt - Target, Clutch - Old, Heels - Mango, Watch - Michael Kors

The chambray shirt in my opinion, has become a classic.  I don't know about you all, but I don't remember seeing it worn around as much as I have in the past couple of years.  And just like the classic white button down shirt, it goes with anything.  You can dress it up, dress it down, wear it open with a shirt inside...the list goes on.  The one I'm wearing is from Target and I bought it at a great price but I would really like to invest in one that has that worn-in look, like this one from J.Crew.  I also love Gap's selections, check these out! I'm determined to find my perfect chambray :)   Hope you all have a lovely day!
xo,
Grace


7 comments:

  1. Love chambray shirts they go with everything, love how you dressed it up with that unique looking skirt and heels!!! Lovely! XOXO
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing skirt, I love the cut! Also looks so great with that chambray shirt.

    http://littlemacbook.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I totally agree about a great chambray shirt! I'm thinking I need a couple more.

    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style dear! Denim shirt is definitely a basic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admiring how you dressed up the demin! Well styled ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 it girl!
    www.zanderscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that chambray! goes well with just about anything :D
    I'm your new follower in blogivn :)

    Best regards,
    http://mina-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete