January 20, 2014

Easy Sundays


Blazer - Windsor's,  Blouse - Lauren Conrad, Black Jeans - Gap, Wedges - Enzo Angiolini, Watch - Michael Kors, Clutch 

Sundays are my favorite.  I usually have my "Sunday uniform," consisting of jeans and a basic t-shirt.  But I decided to jazz up my outfit a little by adding a blazer and my favorite gold wedges.  My Sunday was filled with a day at the park with my husband and our dogs and then a date at In-N-Out, followed by a delicious 2 hour nap on the couch (with the dogs of course) and ended with some homemade Mexican food, and a movie...on the couch.  Yea... so much for doing laundry, cleaning or washing the cars...but it was definitely relaxing and I needed it.  Hope you all had a restful weekend and are ready to take on this week!
xoxo,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. Love this casual yet classy look! I love how a cute pair of heels goes with jeans and a blazer.

    http://littlemacbook.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete