August 11, 2014

The White Jean


 photo IMG_4595_zps9f3d2456.jpg photo IMG_4552_zps514b3379.jpg  photo IMG_4593_zpsd89507b1.jpg  photo IMG_4612_zps1752c918.jpg

Tank top - Bershka, Jeans - J.Crew Toothpick Jean , Shoes - Mango SS 14 (similar here), Watch - Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch, Michael Kors Medium Reese Satchel 

White jeans have always been a staple in my closet and if you're looking to buy a new pair or just add to your collection go with, J.Crew or Abercrombie.  They make some of the best jeans and at a reasonable price too.  Sometimes I'll try jeans on at a store and I think they're so amazing and fit so well but then I see the price tag... $200! Say what?? Ain't nobody got the money for that! Well I don't at least...even paying 100 bucks or so hurts my wallet. But I'm a jean girl through and through so I'm willing to pay a lil more on jeans but 200?! No thank you. Anyways, I think white jeans are so versatile and you can easily wear this outfit to work (add a blazer or light weight cardigan) and then transition to a night out to dinner or just drinks with the girls (I def. need a drink or two after work these days, you know what I'm saying?) Sooo, if you're unsure about white jeans, don't be. They really work in so many ways and its an easy way look a lil dressed up but still be comfortable. Oh! A side note, I have the most wonderful husband who surprised me with this gorgeous new Michael Kors bag for no reason at all! He always has the best surprises! :)
xoxo,
Grace

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look and bag! Lucky girl!

    xx Bee
    http://lightandvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white always look great in any season. Your top is so pretty and breezy. I love it!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your summery white jeans and those heels (!) Your hair is so long and lovely:)

    www.mrsfranzos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete