September 19, 2014

Nudes for Fall


 photo NudesforFall_zps4838f7cd.jpg


I LOVE anything nude. Wait, that sounds wrong. I mean I love neutral, flesh toned colors that are almost pink but leaning towards more of a beigy rose color...you follow? I think these colors are just so perfect for any time of year but especially for fall.  Not that California weather is even close to being fall-like but as I sit here typing away, I'm dreaming of hot, frothy pumpkin lattes, comfy riding boots, and the coziest of cozy beige/nude sweaters.  BUT since it isn't fall yet, I can't get away with walking around in boots just yet--but these brown ankle-strapped heels may hold me over me until I can slip on my boots.  Oh and may I just say that ripped jeans are the shizzzz.  They really spruce up an outfit which is so weird given that they're in fact ripped.  
xoxo,
Grace

3 comments:

  1. Nude is so chic, and always looks classy! I love this outfit, especially the pop of red nail polish. I'm in desperate need of a mani and this is such a pretty color.
    poshprime.com
    ~~megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fashion sense - I love those jeans!

    http://anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag and sweater :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete